offered as part of the Service, regardless of the domains, systems, platforms (e.g. web or Facebook) and
devices (e.g. desktop or mobile) on which the Service is carried out.
- Personally Identifiable Data - This kind of data can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a
single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual (e.g. names,
- Pseudonymous Data - The pseudonymous data identifies a holder, that is, one or more human beings who
possess but do not disclose their true names (e.g. "user5623").
- Cookies - A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while
a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in
the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. We use
Cookies in order to improve the usability of our services as well as for analyzing and personalizing
accept certain cookies by adjusting the preferences in your browser. If you turn off cookies, there may
some features of our site that will not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
You may opt-out from many ad-serving cookies by using the services provided by http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/
for users form the European Union.
- IP Address - An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device
(e.g., computer, printer) participating in the Internet. We store the IP address only, if it is
necessary to provide a service or if may be legally necessary.
General Information on Data Protection
- We will NOT collect, process, store and use personally identifiable data beyond the scope already permitted by law
and without your required further consent only to the extent necessary for the conclusion and execution
of a contractual relationship, performing requests.
- Usage data, such as information regarding start and end dates and the scope of the use of certain
services and/or communication data will only be collected, processed and used if this is necessary to
- As provided for by applicable provisions we are entitled to disclose and submit data for criminal
prosecution and risk prevention purposes.
- During every visit of our Services information about IP address, referring URL, date/time, browser
version and operating system is stored in the web server log files due to technical and security
Collection, Processing and Use of Personally Identifiable Data
- We collect and process your personal data within the scope of our service. In
particular, this may involve your birthdate and facebook profile picture.
- Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- The provision of our services and within them the acceptance, processing and execution of your
- Ensuring an efficient customer service and / or technical support for you. When you
contact us your details will be stored in order to process the enquiry and in case additional
- Technical notifications concerning our service.
- If users sign up using the Facebook authentication functions, the Facebook ID of the users will be
used, but not stored.
- If the Service is carried out as a Facebook application, the permission of users is required for the
Service Provider to access their stored data on Facebook. Users are expressly referred in the context of
the Facebook consent dialog to this data collection and the data shared by Facebook with the Service
Provider (public profile, friends list, e-mail address, user profile picture and birthdate information) through the application.
for more information about the consent process, consent granted and ways of revoking such consent within
their Facebook profile. Users have the option in the Facebook application settings to end their use of
the Service at any time.
- Should a user establish contact with the Service Provider (via the contact form or e-mail), the
information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for the
event that follow-up questions arise.
Registration through authentication services of third parties
- Users can register and log in by using authentication services of third parties, as far as these are
available (hereinafter referred to as "authentication by a third party"). Particularly Facebook, Google+
or Twitter can be possible authentication service providers.
- As requirement for the authentication through a third party, users should be registered at the
respective third party and enter the necessary login details in the appropriate web formula or should be
already logged in to the third party.
- In the context of a registration, the Service Provider receives a user-ID with the information under
which the user with this user ID is logged in and an ID that cannot be further used by the Service
Provider (User Handle). Whether the Service Provider receives further data depends only on the user who
uses the authentication by a third party, the data that is selected to be released in the context of the
authentication, and which data has been authorised by the user in the privacy or other settings of the
user account at the third party. The data can differ, depending on the provider and the selections of
the user; normally these are the e-mail address,the user name, profile picture and birthdate. In case of Facebook, this is also the
- so called - "public profile information" that can be seen by everyone. This includes the name, profile
and cover picture, gender, networks (i.e. school or working place), user name (Facebook URL) and user
identification number (Facebook ID).
- The password that has been entered in the context of the authentication by a third party cannot be seen
by the Service Provider, neither can it be saved by the Service Provider.
Sending Information by Newsletter and Email
- Newsletters and emails are not sent to the users.
- During every visit of our Service information about IP address, referring URL, date/time, browser
version and operating system, amount and state of transferred data is stored in the web server log
- We use the log data without any other personal or pseudonymous profiling as required by law only for the
purpose of the operation, security and optimization of our service
Incorporation of third party services and content
- Third party content, such as videos from YouTube, map material from Google Maps, RSS feeds and graphics
from other Services, for example, can be incorporated on the Service.
- This always presupposes that the provider of this content (hereafter referred to as the “third party
provider”) always uses the user’s IP address. This is because without the IP address, they cannot send
the content to the respective user’s browser. The IP address is thus required for displaying this
- We endeavour only to use content of which the respective provider uses the IP address only for
distributing the content. However, we have no influence on whether the third party provider saves the IP
address for other purposes, such as statistical purposes, for example. If we are aware of this, we will
clarify this in the following paragraphs.
- Our Service uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google
Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how
users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Service will be
transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this Service, your IP address will be truncated within the area
of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA
and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active.
- Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this Service for the purpose of evaluating
your use of the Service, compiling reports on Services activity for Service operators and providing them
other services relating to Service activity and internet usage.
- The IP-address, that your Browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics, will not be associated
settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full
functionality of this Service. You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect
for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current
web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Data processing by Facebook
If the Service is to be carried out within the Facebook platform, the Facebook privacy statement at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php applies to the data
collection carried out by Facebook.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
Our Service uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network Facebook, which is operated by
Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you live in the European Union, Facebook
Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland ("Facebook"). The plugins are
usually identifiable by a Facebook logo (e.g. letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon).
For a full list of all social Plugins please see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- When you visit a page of our Service that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct
connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser that
embeds the latter into the Service, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed
the respective page of our Service. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and
inform you according to our state of knowledge:
- The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page
of our Service. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If
you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding
information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not
logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
- For the information on the purpose and scope of data collection and procession by Facebook, as well as
your rights in this respect and settings options for protecting your privacy please visit Facebook’s
- If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our
Service with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off from Facebook before entering
our Service. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the
Google AdWords & Admob
- We use Google AdWords (and Admob) remarketing and its conversion-tracking tool in order to measure the
conversion of our Google AdWords ads. The cookie will be set if you click a Google AdWords ad. These
cookies will be stored for 30 days. They tell Google and us only that the ad was clicked and that it led
you to our Service. It will not collect any personally identifiable information on you.
- If you want to opt out from Google's Ad tracking, you may use your browser settings or the opt-out
options provided by Google: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
Google Double Click
- This Service uses Google's Double Click Technology, a remarketing service provided by Google, Inc.
(“Google”). Google's Double Click Technology uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your
computer for Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA). The information generated by the cookie about your use
of the Service will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Online Behavioral Advertising uses information collected across multiple websites that you visit to
predict your preferences or infer interests and to show you ads that are more likely to be of interest
to you. Please visit for detailed information http://www.networkadvertising.org.
or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- This Service uses Google AdSense, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., USA (”Google”).
Google AdSense uses so called ”Cookies”, which are stored on your computer, which allows analyzing the
use of the Service.
- Google AdSense also uses "Web Beacons" (small invisible images) to collect information. Through the use
of "Web Beacons" simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the Service can be recorded and
- The cookie and / or Web Beacon information generated through your use of this site (including your IP
address) will be send to and stored on a server of Google in the U.S. Google will use this information,
to evaluate your use of the site in view of the ads, compiling reports on Service activity for Service
operators and compile and provide other website activity and internet related services.
- In addition, Google may also transfer this information to third parties, unless required by law or if
third parties process this data on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any
other data held by Google. Storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons you can
prevent, by pointing your browser settings to ”Do not accept cookies”. However, we point out, that in
this case perhaps not all the features of this site can be used to their full extent.
- By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above
and for the purposes set.
Contact and Notices
- In compliance with legal requirements we will at any time provide you with information on your
personally identifiable data stored by us, free of charge and without undue delay. We state here again that we do not store any data of you.
and with future effect. If you wish to do so, please feel free to contact us.
if and to the extent necessary.
will not contact our Users by email as we do not store neither email address nor other personal data.
Data Processor and Contact
- Data processor is mrCollertor.eu .
- Imprint and contact data: https://www.facebook.com/astrocoins